Cómo llamar a Mexico City desde EE. UU.
Calling Mexico City has never been more affordable!
You used to have to explain why you had two different calling methods (Vonage World® and calling cards) when it came to calls to Mexico City. Why? Simple. Vonage World covered calls to landlines, while those pesky calling cards covered mobiles. Well, Vonage thinks two is too many. We've put together the perfect calling plan that for one low monthly rate gives you unlimited¹ calling to Mexico City landlines and mobiles - Vonage World Mexico Sin Limites!
Vonage World Mexico Sin Limites includes as much calling to Mexico City as you want¹, so you can call whomever you choose in the capital, no matter if they're at home or on the go. And yes, that means you can now get rid of those calling cards and call Mexico City mobiles for one low monthly rate! We know how much things have changed since you left, so talk without worry as Vonage World Mexico Sin Limites lets you talk as much as you want¹. Sounds good! You'll also get:
- Llamadas ilimitadas¹ a líneas fijas en más de 60 países, ¡incluyendo Mexico!
- Unlimited¹ calling to Mexico mobile phones as well as 10 other countries!
- Unlimited¹ local and long distance home phone service across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico
- Vonage Extensions® — extend this calling plan to any phone, even U.S. mobiles, at no extra charge
- Garantía de devolución de dinero de 30 días
- Llamadas gratis de Vonage a Vonage
- Correo de voz, identificador de llamadas, llamada en espera y muchas otras funciones estándar
When you're looking to call Mexico City, Vonage World Mexico Sin Limites is the only plan you'll ever need. Whether it's landlines or mobiles, this calling plan has it all. Vonage World Mexico Sin Limites covers calls to those at home or on the go in Mexico City, keeping you connected. And here's a little refresher on how to call Mexico City from the U.S.:
- Comienza con 011, el código de salida de EE. UU. y Canadá.
- Luego, ingresa 52, el código de país de Mexico.
- Then, dial 55 — the Mexico City area code.
- Finish dialing with the 7–8 digit Mexico City phone number.
Now you know the proper method for calling Mexico City (and the Mexico city calling code), so check out our post on cómo llamar a México to discover how to call all the big Mexican cities from the U.S. And choose Vonage World Mexico Sin Limites when you’re ready to call as often as you want¹ to Mexico City!
The mark of Mexico City:
The capital of Mexico, Mexico City is easily the largest city in the country, with a 2011 population of nearly 19.6 million in its metropolitan area. Founded by the Aztecs in 1325, Mexico City has seen an increase in the number of shopping malls, high rises and amusement parks that have been built over the past few years. Mexico City is also home to Latin America’s largest football (soccer) stadium, the Estadio Azteca, which can hold over 100,000 fans and is home to the Mexican national team and Club América. Mexico City also has the highest number of U.S. expatriates in the world. If you happen to visit, check out the Metropolitan Cathedral of the Assumption of Mary, which was built on the site of an Aztec temple and is currently the largest cathedral in the Americas.
¹Las llamadas ilimitadas y otros servicios para todos los planes residenciales se basan en el uso residencial, personal y no comercial normal. Una combinación de factores determinan el uso anormal, incluyendo, a título enunciativo: cantidad de números únicos a los que se llamó, llamadas reenviadas, minutos usados y otros. Sujeto a nuestra Política de uso razonable y nuestros Términos de servicio.